Image Source: jaguarusa.com
No wonder it’s caught your eye. After all, luxury meets performance like never before in the new 2021 Jaguar F-Pace. Where you may once have had to compromise style for space, you now have both the room, the power, and the opulence you look for in a luxury SUV.
Let’s review the 2021 F-Pace and break down its new and improved features to help you decide if this is the right vehicle for you.
What’s New in the Jaguar F-Pace 2021?
From the generous cargo capacity to the impressive connectivity features and remarkable driving performance, there are all kinds of new features to explore in the new Jaguar F-Pace.
In addition to visual tweaks, we’ll cover what’s new and exciting under the hood and what you can expect when you hit the road in this luxury SUV.
All New Interior and Exterior Design
Both the interior and exterior of the 2021 F-Pace underwent significant changes (and improvements!).
The Jaguar F-Pace exterior looks sleeker and sharper than ever thanks to features like:
- Rear bumper enhancements
- Improved taillights
- LED daytime running lights’ blades
- Deeper grill
- Double ‘J’ blade signature headlights
- Wider vents
- Sculpted hood
As for the interior,Jaguar focused on creating a tranquil space for drivers and passengers alike. From the smooth curve of the dash to the clean lines of the middle console, no detail was overlooked.
But perhaps the biggest changes and advancements to the car’s interior come from the seamless integration of new in-car technology.
New In-Car Technology
Where there was once a recessed touch screen, the 2021 F-Pace now has a standard 11.4-inch infotainment touchscreen.
According to Jaguar, this new screen is not only 48% larger than the previous version, but it happens to be three times brighter, too. The standard option also includes the newly designed interface with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Remote.
Drivers who upgrade to the new Pivi Pro will enjoy the latest in-car artificial intelligence that includes features like the self-learning navigation system.
At the same time, drivers can choose from different layouts on the screen, including audio information, full-screen 3D navigation, Interactive Driver Display, and more. Those who choose the optional Head-Up Display can also see key information (including speed, gear position, and navigation) projected onto the windshield.
Changes in Performance
Jaguar focused on creating an exhilarating drive along with intelligent driving technologies meant to create a ride like no other. For 2021, the latest four-cylinder and new six-cylinder gas Ingenium powertrains are available.
Those who opt for the base powertrain will get a turbocharged 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder. This option makes 246 hp at 5,500 rpm and 269 lb-ft of torque at 1,300 rpm.
For the first time, drivers can also choose Advanced Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) technology when they upgrade to the 3.0-liter six-cylinder options. As the most powerful engine option (currently), it’s rated at 395 horses at 5,500 rpm and 406 lb-ft of torque at 2,000 rpm.
Even without these additional features, the standard F-PACE models all include intelligent all-wheel drive along with eight-speed automatic transmissions.
This edition also comes with the ability to choose between full dynamic performance and maximum fuel economy. With the JaguarDrive Control, shift gears more quickly with Dynamic Mode or upshift earlier in Eco Mode. For improved all-weather performance, the Rain/Ice/Snow Mode now switches to more gentle progress in less-than-ideal road conditions.
Other Advantages of New 2021 Jaguar F-Pace
Now that we’ve covered the interior and exterior changes, along with performance improvements and impressive in-car technology, it’s easy to spot the advantages of the new 2021 Jaguar F-Pace.
By now, we’ve covered the most notable 2021 F-Pace changes. But it’s also worth highlighting some of the other impressive features you can expect:
- If you opt for the Wi-Fi Enabled with Data Plan, you’ll have access to your choice of media streaming services, up to 20GB of data per month, antenna enhanced connections, and capability for multiple connected devices
- Wireless charging includes a phone-signal booster so you charge compatible smartphones without bulky wires or charging docks. Your phone will use the vehicle’s antenna when you’re in the car for a better signal
- The Online Package includes even more connected services thanks to its built-in SIM card. This option gives you access to online speech recognition, comprehensive weather forecasts, online calendar syncing, and unlimited streaming media
- The new F-PACE 2021 also boasts an Advanced Driver Assist System (ADAS) that not only makes driving on open roads more enjoyable, but parking and navigating small spaces much easier at the same time
- If you choose to add the all-new Activity Key to your model, you’ll have a water and shockproof option to unlock and start your vehicle with traditional car keys. Even better? Just two days of charging can provide up to ten days of battery life.
The 2021 F-Pace will also carry forward many of the safety features from earlier models, including:
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Clear exit monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Remote activated perimeter/approach lights
- Traction control with brake assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- ABS and driveline traction control
- Electronic stability control with anti-roll
2021 Jaguar F-Pace Release Date
Great news—the 2021 Jaguar F-Pace is available for order now! Deliveries are expected to begin as early as April 2021 so you can enjoy your new vehicle on the summer roads.
Jaguar Maintenance and Repair
Let’s face it: Jaguar’s history of reliability hasn’t been the most solid (especially without proper maintenance). But their new warranty coverage appears to be a big step toward changing that history.
For the new F-Pace, their limited warranty covers five years or 60,000 miles. For powertrain warranty, five years or 60,000 miles is covered. And finally, complimentary Jaguar scheduled maintenance is covered for five years or 60,000 miles.
But one thing’s for sure: to get the most out of your 2021 F-Pace or any other luxury vehicle model, you need to take it to the right place.
As an independent Jaguar repair and diagnostic facility, Westminster Motors offers the dynamic and dependable service you expect for the vehicle you love so much.
Our team of industry experts will help you keep your F-Pace on the road where it belongs!
Contact us today to schedule regular maintenance for your vehicle or use our convenient online booking tool. To learn more about our repair services when the unexpected happens, visit this link.